Thursday, April 7, 2011

Back from Ohio!

Mom, Dad and I are all finally back from our great trip to Columbus. I didn't get to see any Ohio State football while I was out there, but I did get to take my first plane ride (lousy TSA made me take off my sneakers) and see a lot of friends I didn't even know I had yet. Here's a quick look: Here I am sporting my Ohio State sweatshirt. People kept yelling "O-H!" at me, but the shirt only has an "O" on it. Weird. Comfiest hotel bed ever. Too bad Mom and Dad had to sleep in that crib back there. And I finally got to meet Aunt Lari! She was awesome, even if she wouldn't let me hold my own bottle. I mean, sheesh. I'm pretty mature, you know. I run my own blog.

3 comments:

Lari said...

Oh Jon, it was such an absolute joy for Uncle Joe and me to finally meet you. We can't wait to see all of you again. I think we'll try to get out to see you this summer. We miss you already! You're everything we expected, and more! Your Mommy and Daddy are the most wonderful people you'll ever know, Jon. You are truly blessed. ~And we are truly blessed by your presence. Much, much love, Sweetheart! xoxo PS...thanks for indulging me with the bottle :-)

Anonymous said...

We're so glad you're back...we really missed you (Mommy and Daddy too!). But we're so happy you had the chance to meet all of Mommy and Daddy's wonderful friends from Ohio. Hopefully, one day you will have special freinds like them.
Love you.
Grandmom Linda

MomShane said...

Photos are too cute! Love the bed, was it big enough for you? No wonder that you aren't too crazy about the crib at nighttime! See you soon.