Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Poconos pictures

Just got back from vacation, and even though there was a lot of rain, we had a ton of fun anyways. In between downpours we did get a chance to get out and see Boulder Field and a few other sights.


Dad wanted to let me out onto the big rocks to play, but Mom said I couldn't just because most of them were bigger than me. Whatever. I've got great jumping skills.


Also, the beach in the mountains wasn't as warm as the one down the shore, but I had fun making Pop-Pop walk in the water with me.


I can't wait to go on another vacation with grandparents next month! That's what we do, right? I mean, I've been on vacation twice in the last four weeks, so I just assume I get another one soon...

3 comments:

Lari said...

It's a good thing fall's coming. You're gonna need a break from all these vacays. ~Although you'll probably be raking leaves again this year :) Miss you!! xo

Anonymous said...

Who needs the sun with a smile as bright as yours! Looks like you were having a wonderful time. We'll have to see what we can do about getting you another vacation sometime soon.

Love you.
Grandmom Linda

Anonymous said...

Years and years ago, I tried to walk on that very same field of boulders. It was almost as
awesome as some people I know. So glad you have
been enjoying some quality times with all of
them.

Love,
Aunt Pat