Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ollie's baptism

I got a chance to hang out with cousin Ollie at his baptism this weekend -- Dad forgot the good camera, but here are some pictures I took with my backup:

Here's Ollie, Aunt Heidi and Uncle Mike. They all clean up pretty well.

I had to sit all the way in the back with Grandmom, so I couldn't see much of the ceremony. The priest kept calling him "Oliver Nathan" through the baptism. I have no idea where he came up with that name for Ollie.

It was a pretty long service, so I wasn't surprised Ollie tried to take a nap.

Afterwards we all hung out for lunch. I had carrots with a side of carrots and some carrots. Grandmom was impressed.

And I got to hang out with Aunt Pat! She and I read two awesome new animal books that she brought for me. I had to explain to her all the sounds the animals make, but she learned pretty quickly.

The party was a blast. I can't wait until the next time Ollie gets baptized.

3 comments:

Lari said...

You have such an amazing and beautiful family, Jonathan. You truly are one lucky and blessed fella. Thx for all the pix. xoxo

Anonymous said...

It was a beautiful day with both my grandsons. You are both so handsome. Thanks to your dad for all these great pictures.
I loved every second I spent with you on Sunday.
Lots of love,
Grandmom Linda

Anonymous said...

Dear Jonathan and Company,
Second best camera or not, it's so
good to have these pictures to
recall and enjoy again a lovely,
special day.

Love,
Aunt Pat
Thanks for teaching me some sounds
animals make.