Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Super Jonathan uses his powers for evil

After Pop-Pop taught me how to knock over trees with my bare hands last month, I thought I'd try my new superpower at home. Dad wasn't happy with the results. 

It was just one little sneeze! Honest!

Dad's saying now that it wasn't my superpowers that knocked the tree over, but instead a super-strong thunderstorm over the weekend. But I think he's underselling me.

(Dad's note: The roof is fine, the tree didn't do much damage, but our power is still out. So, sorry for the lack of updates. Hopefully we'll be back to normal by the end of the week.)

3 comments:

GrandmomShane said...

Glad that everyone is ok. We will plant another tree!

Lari said...

Jonathan,
Grandmom is right! I'm glad all of you are safe and sound. We've been sending you all our prayers. Miss you and love you bunches. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Jonathan, I'm really glad you weren't there when that happened. I think it might have been a little scary. I'm scared just looking at the picture.
Love you,
Grandmom Linda