Saturday, August 18, 2012

Beach pictures, part 3

I've been back from the shore for a few days now, but I just finally cleaned the sand out of all of my stuff and  sorted out the rest of my pictures. Here are a few of my favorites:


I got to hang out on the beach with both of my grandmoms (and grandpops too). With all four of them there, I only had to walk on the sand for two minutes tops before someone picked me up.

I still don't understand how Mom and Dad got that kite up in the air, but I assume it's some sort of seagull magic. Whatever it was, it was fun to watch.

Every day, after all the fun in the sun, I had to help grandpop take a nap so he'd have enough energy to play in the afternoon. He was a little cranky about it at first, but once he got comfy he was cooperative.

2 comments:

Lari said...

What wonderful pix of ALL of you, Jonathan. Looks like everyone had a fabulous time~ so wish I could have been there with you. Miss you bunches. Hope to see you shortly after the wedding. xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Grandpop and I had sooooooooooooo much fun with you and Ollie. We can't wait to do it again.
Love you.
Grandmom LInda