Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Trip to the zoo

Today is Mom's birthday, so yesterday I took her to the zoo to celebrate. Is there a better way to have a party than by watching elephants?

We got to see a red panda and a zebra and some bears and this seal. Dad said I couldn't go swimming with him, but I did get to see how he moves underwater.

And we saw lions and tigers! They wouldn't go swimming, though. It's a shame, because it was really warm.

And there were monkeys too. They needed a hair cut really bad. 

Here's some video of me at the Amazon River exhibit -- you wouldn't believe how big the fish were. 

I think Mom had fun, but she didn't seem happy when I asked if she was as old as the Galapagos turtles.

1 comment:

Lari said...

I can't think of any better gift than spending the day with you, Jon! I'm sure it was a spectacular day for everyone! Happy Birthday again to your Mom! And much love to all!! xoxo