Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pumpkin picking

Mom and Dad took me to a local farm for pumpkin picking yesterday. Good thing too, because our household pumpkins supply was running pretty low.

The farm has a little pumpkin house that looked pretty cute. But it didn't have a TV and the pumpkin bed smelled kinda funny. Nice place to visit, but I wouldn't stay over here.

The corn maze was a little muddy, but I had a good time running through anyways. Dad said we were supposed to stay on the path, but it was a lot easier to get done by wandering through the stalks.

So many sunflowers...

And I found the perfect pumpkin to take home. Sure, it's the same size as me, but I'm thinking I can carve it into a little house for the backyard. Maybe we'll put a cleaner bed in there.

2 comments:

Lari said...

I call first dibs on the guest pumpkin bed. Let me know when my room's ready. Miss you oodles, Jon! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Some of the best pictures ever! I am so happy Mommy and Daddy were able to take you there. Particulary love the picture with the sunflowers.

Love you,
Grandmom Linda