Sunday, April 27, 2014

Thomas!!!

For Grandpop Doyle's retirement gift, Ollie and I got to take a ride on Thomas today! I don't understand it either, but I'm not complaining.  

Thomas talked to us before and during the ride out of Baltimore, and Grandpop helped us find cool things to watch out the window. You can't see it in this picture, but we were in the first car, right next to Thomas, so I could see his white puffs of smoke the whole ride. Pretty cool.

Afterwards, Ollie and I showed Grandmom and Grandpop around the Baltimore train museum. I hope Thomas stops by again. Next time, he should really bring Percy too. It's a big museum, there's enough room for both of them.

3 comments:

Lari said...

Jonathan, you and Ollie are so lucky!! I wish Thomas would stop here. I'd actually love to take a ride with him....or Percy. What a great retirement gift!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming along on our day with Thomas. That was the best retirement gift Grandpop could ever have gotten - spending the day with you and Ollie (Oh and your mom and dad and Aunt Heidi and Uncle Mike - it was pretty nice to have them along too!!) Nothing makes him happier than that.
It sure was great to see Thomas up close, wasn't it?
Love you,
Grandmom Linda

Anonymous said...

Such happy pictures make me happy
for all of you.
Love,
Aunt Pat