Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween 2017

Everybody else is trick or treating today, but Emma and I already had Trunk or Treat at our schools to practice our candy grabbing skills. Here I am at Emma's school, getting ready to hand out candy to her class in the back of our decorated car.

And here's Princess Belle! Aunt Beth said Emma couldn't pull off black shoes with the dress, but I think she managed. 

I've never seen Belle hanging out with Batman and Spiderman before. I don't know why not. They all probably have great stories to share. 

Next up was my school, and my costume. I tried leaping tall buildings in a single bound, but I could only make it over short ones. 

Let's be honest: You can't handle the good looks we're giving here. We cleaned the place out of candy. And we'll do it again tonight. 


No comments: