Saturday, February 24, 2018

Happy birthday to me (part 8)

You know what time it is. That bear waits for this the whole year, and he's always happy to see me.

Here he is when I was just a few days old:

Here he is at my first birthday:


At my second birthday:

At my third birthday:

At my fourth birthday:


At my fifth, still looking small:  

 
At my sixth birthday: 

Here's number 7:
And today? My feet bear-ly fit in the picture. Get it?

But seriously this bear is starting to look small. 

On a related note, Emma really wanted to pose for a picture with me on my birthday and, well, we should probably practice this "sitting nicely together" thing through the whole year, so we don't end up with photos like this.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you are as sweet and wonderful now as you were the day you were born. You are very loved by a lot of people.
Happy Birthday, Jonathan.
Love you.
Grandmom Linda

MomShane said...

Happy 🎂 birthday!!!