Sunday, October 14, 2018

Pumpkin patch time

October means fall, Halloween, and our annual visit to our favorite pumpkin patch. Dad keeps saying something about a Great Pumpkin, but I don't get it. But it is a beautiful place to visit. 

Emma and I both love the corn maze, but I had to promise her we wouldn't get lost before she'd follow me in. 

For the record, we got lost. 

Riding in style in the deluxe wagon this year. 

The white pumpkins were extra spooky, but they're harder to keep clean. 

Emma found the "Boo!" sign hiding in the sunflowers. It wasn't really much of a scare, but it was fun anyways. 

And I found the gourds! Dad said this would make a great Halloween costume, but that weird vegetable is heavier than it looks. I'll go with a superhero instead. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sure have some nice traditions with Mommy and Daddy. Looks like a beautiful day.
Love you.
Grandmom Doyle
👨‍👨‍👧‍👧