Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Birthday party time

My goal this year was to have nine birthday parties for my ninth birthday. I came up just a few short, but it wasn't for lack of trying. 

First we had Grandmom Shane, Pop and Aunt Kate come down to Fort Awesome for an early party. 

Then the day before my birthday we had a bunch of friends out to the new Lego Movie. 

Some parts were a little scary, so Emma kept Lexi nearby. 

Then of course we had to go back to the house for some more cake. 

And later on we had a few more snacks with just the cousins. 

And finally we had a birthday day celebration with Grandmom Doyle (with more presents and cake, naturally). 

Not a bad showing, but I'm already planning even more for number 10 next year. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You deserve a million birthday parties.
Love you.
Grandmom Doyle