Thursday, August 15, 2019

Boardwalk rides

C'mon, you think I'm gonna miss a chance to ride a motorcycle? They never let me do this at home. 

Jonathan's favorite ride this year was a big obstacle course that ended with this awesome slide. I think he went on it about 100 times. I liked it too, but there was too much climbing and not enough motorcycles.

 
My favorite was the log drop, which has lots of speed and lots of screaming.

Jonathan and Dad went on there too, and made funnier faces than Mom and I. 


But the best ride may have been the mini race cars, because Lexi and I both got to scream at the top of our lungs on there. And what could be more fun than that? 

1 comment:

Grandmom Linda said...

All the rides are fun, aren’t they? But my favorite is the log flume as long as Aunt Rosemary is sitting in the front!!
Love you.
Grandmom Doyle