Monday, February 24, 2020

Happy birthday to me (part 10)

You all know the drill. It's time for another visit with our buddy the big bear.

Here I am at just a few days old:

Here I am 1 year later:


At my second birthday:

At my third birthday:

At age 4:


At my fifth birthday:  

 
Six years old: 

At seven years old:
Birthday number 8:

As a nine-year-old: 


And here we are today. 

That fuzzy guy has been a solid buddy for a long time now. 

And, as much as things change each year, some things stay the same. Like Emma wanted to make sure she gets a chance to get in on the fun too. 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, dear Jonathan. You are a very special person. May you always have the loving spirit that you have today.
Just can’t even put enough ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ for how loved you are.
Grandmom Doyle