Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Happy birthday to me (part 11)

Seriously, 11 years old. How did we get here? Well, I'm glad you asked: 

Here I am at just a few days old:

Here I am 1 year later:


At birthday 2: 
At my third birthday:

At age 4:


Number 5:  

 
Six years old: 

At seven years old:
Birthday number 8:

Getting bigger, but still only 9: 


One year ago: 
And here's where we ended up now, at age 11: 
 
Getting so big, can't keep the feet in the pictures anymore. 

Usually we take a picture of Emma climbing over Jonathan here, but since it was his birthday, Jonathan had other ideas: 

Still a happy little guy at heart. 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what? Last year, you were the most wonderful 10 year old I knew. This year, you’re, by far, the best 11 year old I know and I have no doubt that next year you’ll be the most beautiful 12 year old, and on and on.
Love you.
Grandmom Doyle