Monday, May 31, 2021

Final pinewood derby

That was the last pinewood derby run for me (vs. Emma's car) before my bridging ceremony from Cub Scouts to Boy Scouts. The car looked awesome, but I still think we should have snuck a little engine in there to make it really go. 

After that, it was time for our den to say its goodbyes. Cub Scouts was awesome, and luckily I'll get to hang with most of these guys at the next level too. Dad read a script about all the stuff we did during our time together ...

... and then he pinned my Arrow of Light on. I got to stick him with a special parent pin too. (Don't worry, no blood was shed). 

And we all built this great arrow plaque to help us remember our time together. I've got mine hanging above the bed now, in case I ever forget everything I've done and learned. Next up, getting my Eagle badge! 

1 comment:

Grandmom Linda said...

Some of my favorite pictures ever!!! Very, very proud of you and Dad for all your hard work and accomplishments. Congratulations.
Love you. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Grandmom Doyle