Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Scenes from around Universal Studios

I asked if I could have one of the Fast and Furious cars for my souvenir and Dad said no. Bummer. 

"I wasn't asking if Emma could eat all of this. I was asking why would anyone let her try to eat two pieces of birthday cake and a full tub of ice cream for dessert!"

Dad really, really likes this Simpsons clown and ... Jonathan does not. 

Don't worry everybody, the raptor doesn't bite. 


My mistake, it does. Run, Lexi!

Mom, we've decided instead of going to school we're gonna travel around the country solving mysteries. 

I still can't believe we got to do all of this with Grandmom and Aunt Jul. Best vacation ever, as those weird Simpsons guys would say. 

 

1 comment:

Grandmom Linda said...

Too many wonderful moments to list. Every picture is a beautiful memory of a once-in-a-lifetime trip for me to be with all of you. I’ll never forget it.
Love you very much.
Grandmom Doyle