Sunday, December 19, 2021

Christmas party number 2

Last weekend was just a warm up -- this weekend was the big belly stretcher of the season: Christmas Eve dinner at Grandmom Linda's house. Here's how nice we all looked before we started stuffing our faces ...

And here's how we looked mid-stuffing! You would not beleive the amount of food in this house. Also, we ate all of it. We took it as a personal challenge, actually. 

And, of course, there were presents. I was hoping for a new outfit like Uncle Mike's Christmas suit, but instead I got respectable things I could show off in public. That's for the best, I guess. 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a great day at my house but, hopefully, back to Aunt Rosemary’s next year.🥰
My favorite day of the year when we’re all together for the feast and what a feast it is.
Love,
Grandmom Doyle