Thursday, February 24, 2022

Happy birthday to me (part 12)

Every year we go through this same routine, and every year it seems a little crazier to look at how far we've come. In case you forgot ...

Here I am at just a few days old:

And here I am after cooking for one year:


Here's toddler me at birthday #2: 
At my third birthday:

At age 4:

After five years of fun:  

 
Six years old: 

At seven years old:
By age 8, I'm starting to get pretty long:

And I look like a teenager by 9: 


After a decade, that bear is looking really small: 
And after last year, you might have thought I couldn't grow any more: 
 

But, I did: 


Twelve means only one more year until I'm actually a teenager, which ... is a lot to process. Instead of thinking about that, try to find the bear hidden in the wacky picture that Emma and I took this time. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jonathan. You get even more awesome every year.
Love you.
Grandmom Doyle