Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Happy birthday to me (version 2, part 8)

It has been a few months since we checked in on our favorite fuzzball, so it's time to see where he has been and how he's doing: 

Here the big bear is just a few days after I first came home:

And after one year:

This was when I was two :  

I think we started to notice the bear was shrinking when I turned three:

And then by age four, he really started to get smaller:

By age five, well...: 

Age six was even more dramatic:  


And by last year, the poor guy was tiny by comparison: 

And this year? You can barely see the guy next to me. 

It's OK, buddy. We still love you. 

Now, this other guy? He's almost too big to fit in the picture. 








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The bear gets smaller as your hair gets longer!!! What’s up with that?
Love,
Grandmom Doyle