Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Naval Academy tour

My Boy Scout troop got a chance to tour the Naval Academy campus this weekend, seeing what life is like for the midshipmen there. It's huge!

Dahlgren Hall is where the students go for wrestling practice, boxing practice and ... ballroom dancing practice. Not sure how they all go together, but OK. 

The area around Memorial Hall is wide open, but the first-year students are only allowed to walk on certain paths. That's just weird. With as huge as this campus is, you'd think they wouldn't need extra steps. 

This was a typical dorm room for academy students. I thought the bed was made perfectly, but our guide said it was really sloppy because you could see some wrinkles in the sheets. That was when I knew I would never go to school here. 

Still, it is an awesome place to visit. Next time I need to rent a scooter to get around!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic trip. You certainly got to see a lot.
Grandmom Doyle