Friday, February 24, 2023

Happy birthday to me (part 13)

I know we post the same set of photos each birthday, but I have good news this year: I didn't grow at all. Look, I'll prove it! 

Here I am just a few days out of the hospital:

And here's me an good old bear at 1 year: 

Bear had trouble standing up at birthday number two: 

But he pulled it together at birthday #3:


Here we are at 4:



And at 5:  

 

And at 6: 


Seven is where I started to look significantly bigger than the bear:


And by 8, well...:


At nine, the bear decided to sit on my other side, to look bigger: 


By 10, it didn't matter what side he was on. 


At 11, I was pretty large: 
 

And by 12, I got even larger: 


But good news! As a teenager, I have officially stopped growing. See for yourself: 


Honestly, I look pretty small. Maybe I'm growing backwards? 

Anyway, the one you should really watch out for is Emma. That girl is getting awfully big: 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How does that bear just keep shrinking? What is wrong with him.
Couldn’t be that you and even Emma are continuously growing, could it?
Happy Birthday.
Love you lots and lots.
Grandmom Doyle