Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hanging out at the White House

Grandmom and Pop-Pop had never gotten a chance to see the inside of the White House before, so I got Dad to take all of us over for a tour of the Christmas decorations. You can see all our good pictures over at his Flickr page.

The place is pretty nice, but there weren't enough toys around to make me want to move. Of course, they didn't let me walk up the stairs to the residence to see if what fun things were hidden up there. Oh well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great surprise I had when I
came home from class tonight and
opened your blog and your Dad's
flicker pages! I feel like a took
the tour with you, your Mom and
Dad, your grandmom, grandpop, and
Aunt Kate. Your Dad is so good
making sure all your family and
friends at a distance can enjoy the
experience, too, through you.

Happy Christmas and safe travelling
to all!

Love,
Aunt Pat

Anonymous said...

Just caught the mistake on line 4:
I took instead of a took.

Anonymous said...

You sure are having a lot of wonderful experiences, Jonathan. Wow, look at all THOSE lights. I'll bet you just didn't know what to look at first. What a special time to share with Grandmom and Pop Pop and Aunt Kate.

Love you,
Grandmom Linda

PS. And is that a new outfit? It sure looks warm and comfy!

Lari said...

Oh Jon, Sweetie~ yours will always be my favorite First Family. Wishing you and yours the very Merriest Christmas ever! Much love to all of you!!! xoxoxo!!