Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas, everybody!

Hope everyone had as great a Christmas as I did! I got to spend the last four days with almost all of my family members, and they spoiled me rotten. Mom and Dad had to rent a truck to bring home all of my gifts. I don't even know this Santa guy who bought me stuff. Maybe I'll see him next year.
Here I am with Dad, opening up presents from Grandmom and Pop-Pop.
Here I am with Aunt Jeanne, playing with the noisy ambulance that Pop-Pop got me. I love it, but Dad keeps muttering something every time the siren goes off.
I had to show Aunt Beth how to work the new books that cousin Tommy got. She got the hang of it after a while.
And when I got to Grandmom Linda's house, she and Grandpop had even more presents waiting for me! I must have won the lottery or something.

I shared some of my toys with great Grandpop Andy and great Aunt Olga. Great Grandpop really loves the pop-up books.
I had to teach Aunt Jul how the books work too. If I wasn't around, I don't know how any of these people would function.
But I had to ask Uncle Brett how to work the new garage that Mom and Dad bought me. He's pretty smart -- he knows how ramps work.
Christmas was a blast! Can we do it again next month?

3 comments:

Lari said...

Thanks for sharing all the pix of your beautiful family, Jon. We're glad you had such a wonderful Christmas, Sweetie. Love you much!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

You made our Christmas so special. I'm so happy you had lots of fun with everyone 'cause they sure enjoyed being with you.

I miss you already. Have lots of fun with your new toys and books.

Lots of love,
Grandmom Linda

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. Yes it was and we had a great time sharing it with everyone. Pop Pop