Monday, March 26, 2012

A day at the museum

Mom and Dad decided to take me down to the Natural History Museum yesterday. The most exciting part of the trip was the big line of big buses out front of the museum, but there was cool stuff inside too.

The animal skeletons were sooo cool! Mom thought I might get a scared, but I wanted to take the moose one home.

All the animals at the museum were really still. I'm not even sure how this guy balanced that way.

Here are Dad and I standing under a giant blue whale. It was as big as a bus, but without the wheels.

I don't know where they put the rest of this guy, but I behaved the rest of the visit.

I'm not sure what this thing was, but it spun around, so I loved it.

I told you the skeletons were cool.

3 comments:

Lari said...

Jonathan, your Mom is gorgeous, you are totally the coolest, and your Daddy makes me laugh til I cry. Words can't express the joy this blog brings me on a regular basis. Miss you tons!!! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

This was a wild place, "G-P Doyle",
and I saw some neat things but I need you to take me to a place that has car and bus skeletons.

J-L

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy all these virtual
trips we can take with you and your
parents via this blog.

Love,
Aunt Pat