Thursday, March 1, 2012

More pictures from school

Recently, my school hosted a superhero dress-up day and took pictures for us. I wanted to be Super Jonathan again, of course, but this time they supplied the costumes, so I had to be Spider Jonathan instead.

I don't think these people know their superheroes at all. I mean, shouldn't I have gotten silly string or something spidery instead of a monkey sidekick?

Props to me for pulling it off, though. I'm getting pretty good at my model face. Here I am a few days later, giving my classic "you know I'm cute" pose for the camera.

Seriously, can I work that look or what?

3 comments:

Lari said...

I think I speak for everyone when I say you definitely rock that look, Jon! ~honestly~ you rock all things big and small. xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

You definitely can work that look, Jonathan. Your school picture is just adorable.
Love you,
Grandmom Linda

Anonymous said...

In the first picture, Jonathan, you
really have that "I'm a good guy,
but don't mess with me." look. In the second one, you have such a
soulful look I can't help but
wonder what you are thinking and
feeling. It is good to see the
many sides of you.

Hope your Mom is feeling better,
that your Dad is fully recovered,
and that their flu has missed you.

Love,
Aunt Pat