Sunday, May 13, 2012

Aruba trip

Mom and Dad brought me this hat back from their trip to Aruba last week. I'm still a little miffed that they didn't take me, since it sounds like a pretty nice place. But since I got to hang out with Grandmom and Pop-Pop for a week, I guess I can't be too angry. 

You can see their vacation pictures over at Dad's other picture site. But, since I'm not in any of them, you'll just have to imagine how much cooler they would have looked with me in them. Actually, I used photoshop on one of the shots to give you a better idea how great they could have looked:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely priceless! Amazing!
Jonathan, Mommy and Daddy missed you a lot while they were gone. And you had such a great time at Grandomom and Pop's.
Hopefully, we'll get you out on the beach in OC this summer - not quite Aruba but I think you'll be okay with it.
Hope you wished your mommy a Happy Mother's Day.
Love you,
Grandmom Linda

Anonymous said...

What do you think, "G-P Doyle", am I ready for the beach or what? Of course,"G-P", or what could be my first ride on a "bus" or especially a "caboose".

J-L

Lari said...

Oh Handsome, what I wouldn't give to have you come stay with us for a week or so. Hopefully Uncle Joe and I can make a quick visit this summer. Miss you bunches!!! xoxoxo