Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Visit to the park

I took Grandmom and Grandpop to my favorite new park on Monday (and I let Mom and Dad come too). Not only does it have a big lake and geese, but it has two different playgrounds! It took a while, but I showed them all the different places to play.

First I showed them all the ramps and slides. It took a while to walk down every aisle, but it was important to show them how each one worked.

Next up was the train in the playground. Mom accused me of posing for this picture, but explain to me how someone can not look cute while driving a playground train.

OK, enough with the pictures, Dad. These tiles aren't going to spin themselves. 

By the way, special thanks to Aunt Lari for my Awesome 24/7 T-shirt. I think I'm awesome more often than that, but it's still a pretty cool shirt. 

2 comments:

Lari said...

Jonathan, when Uncle Joe and I get over to see you, we want you to show us this amazing park. And yes, you are Awesome 30 hrs a day. Love you! Miss you!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

We had such a wonderful time with you at the park. It has it all, doesn't it, Jonathan? Even a train.
And, Lari is right.....you are the awesomest!!!
Love you,
Grandmom Linda