Sunday, June 10, 2012

Fireman Jonathan

Grandmom and Pop-Pop took me to a community fair this weekend, and you'll never guess what they had there.

YES, IT WAS A FIRE TRUCK!!!! How did you know?

They even let me practice driving! Although, Dad wouldn't let me play with the hose. He said something about water pressure and pounds per square inch and lawsuits. He wasn't much fun.

The wheels were so shiny, I could see my own reflection. 

Cousin Tommy and Pop-Pop got to play on the truck too, but I think Tommy is a little too young to be thinking seriously about being a fireman. Let's give him another year before we start looking at his professional possibilities. 


1 comment:

Lari said...

Jonathan, it looks like your entire fam had a terrific time! Wonderful day for a wonderful family!! xoxo