Monday, June 4, 2012

First pet

Daycare sent home a fish as a Mother's Day present a few weeks back, so I've been taking care of him for Mom. For some reason, he's a little nervous around me when I wear my shark shirt. I don't understand why.

We decided to name him Freddie Galfish, after the Phillies' second baseman. Mom wanted to name him after her favorite movie -- Jaws 4 The Revenge -- but we decided that took too long to say. I wanted to name him Koi Detmer, but Dad said that would just be too ridiculous.

4 comments:

Lari said...

Jonathan ~ the fish is pretty cool, but, I gotta tell ya; that blue is your color. What a handsome fella :) xoxo

Anonymous said...

I am trying to feed him once in a while, "G-P Doyle", but he doesn't like Chex or Cheerios. He also just swims in circles--that can't be much fun. That car race on Sunday, "G-P", was also just in circles.
I think me and Mister Fred are still dizzy.

J-L

aunt Kate said...

Grandmom says she has a plant for your fish bowl.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jonathan, I'm sure your mommy and daddy are just thanking your school every day for sending home Freddie Galfish! Wow! Your first pet.....that's really pretty neat.
Love you,
Grandmom Linda