Wednesday, September 5, 2012

More mountain pictures

Hanging out up the Poconos was a blast! Grandmom and Pop-Pop took me too an awesome mountain beach where the water didn't have any waves, which was a lot calmer for me to play in. Here I am helping to water the water with a watering can, because it needed to be done.

They also found a county fair for me to hang out at. Here's what the first place chickens looked like. For prize-winning birds, they were kind of smelly.

And I also got a chance to play with cousin Tommy for four days! Here we are on the swings, where I taught him how how much fun going up and down is. He's kinda slouchy, but he had fun.

Playing in the mountains is fun. Too bad they put them so far away from home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is too bad that they are so far from home. You sure look like you had a great time.
Love you,
Grandmom Linda

Lari said...

You peeps sure do have a lot of fun together. Hope to see you soon :) xoxo