Saturday, September 22, 2012

National Book Festival

I got a chance to go into Washington, D.C. for the national book festival today, and you'll never guess who was there.

That cat and his hat were too cool. But where were Thing 1 and Thing 2? Seems like they could have found time to come out and play today. 

The PBS tent also had a giant picture of Daniel Tiger's trolley, but they forgot to color it in. Luckily, somebody had left some markers nearby, so I did as much work as I could.


I also got a great new Clifford book where he climbs up the Washington Monument. But after seeing the real thing, I'm wondering if that's realistic at all.

3 comments:

Lari said...

How fun is this? You and your mommy look fab!!! Miss you bunches!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

You look like you had just a wonderful time. Mommy and Daddy couldn't have taken you anyplace better; I know how you love books. The picture of you, Mommy, and the Cat in the Hat has to be one of my favorites, ever.
Love you.
Grandmom Linda

Anonymous said...

The smiles on the three of you and,
I'm sure on your Dad behind the
camera, would be great ads for any
dentist. So glad you're having
such wonderful experiences together.

Love,
Aunt Pat