Monday, October 22, 2012

Pumpkin party

I got to hang out at Isabella's birthday party this weekend, and where we decorated pumpkins as part of the fun. Here's Mom and I posing with my creation, and Uncle Tom acting like a nut job in the background.

Then we all posed for a picture with our pumpkins. There's me up in the right corner, birthday girl Isabella in red on the bottom right, cousin Tommy over on the pumpkins and ... well, there were a lot of other kids there too. Somebody should have thought about name tags.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pumpkins are really cute so are
all the kids, names or no names.
And of course, Mom is also very
cute. Glad you had such a good
Halloweeny time.

Love,
Aunt Pat

Lari said...

Jon, you truly are blessed to have such a spectacular family who spends so much time with you, and clearly showers you with buckets of love daily. xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. What an adorable bunch! And you and your mommy are the most adorable of all to me. Looks like you had a great time and you sure did a wonderful job on your pumpkin.

Love you,
Grandmom Linda