Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving, part 1 and 2


I got to have two Thanksgivings this year -- first, I got a giant feast at daycare on Wednesday, which was awesome. Here's a list of what I ate.

Then I got to have an even bigger Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday with Pop and Grandmom and a bunch of other family members. There weren't as many kids at that party, but there still were cupcakes.

Aunt Olga (across the table) was trying to teach me how to steal a second cupcake, but Mom made her stop. She's pretty smart -- I've gotta hang out with her more often.

Hope everybody had as much to eat this week as I did!

2 comments:

Lari said...

Wow, do I ever wish I could've been at your Thanksgiving feasts!! ~ And, I sincerely appreciate that you wore scarlet and gray in support of our Buckeyes ( obviously helped ;) xoxo

Anonymous said...

You made our Thanksgiving perfect!
Love you,
Grandmom Linda