Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas time again!

Sooooooo many presents!

Here's Pop-Pop Shane trying to figure out how my new Thomas the Tank Engine towel works. I kept telling him you need to take a bath first. Don't worry, he knew how to play with my new cars better.

And here's Pop-Pop Doyle and Aunt Olga helping me unwrap my new Skarloey train. I can't believe neither of them knew who Skarloey was. They clearly aren't watching enough Thomas when I'm gone.

And Grandmom Linda and Aunt Pat found even more presents for me to open! We should do this Christmas thing more often.

Hope everybody had a great one. I know I already sent out one Christmas card, but in case you didn't get it, here's my second season's greetings for you:





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having you and your mommy and daddy here with us on Wednesday was a second Christmas for Grandpop and me.
We love you.
Grandmom Linda

Anonymous said...

Dear Jonathan,

I showed Sr. Mary Regina the very special calendar your Dad and Aunt Heidi made with you and Ollie on
every page. She said they deserve
a prize. I agree - the Pulitzer
Prize for Peace. If most world
leaders loved children as much as
you and Ollie are loved, I don't
think there would be nearly so
many wars.

Much love and prayer for all,
Aunt Pat