Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Birthday recap

We just finally cleaned up the last of the wrapping paper from my birthday party on Sunday, so I just got time to post a few pictures of the fun.

I got so many cards and presents from everybody, I needed Mom and Dad to help me open all of them. They said something about something being spoiled, but it all looked like new stuff to me.

Cousin Tommy helped me out too. He wasn't so good at opening the gifts, but he's really good at throwing things across the room. I think he's already taking pitching lessons. 

Ohmigawd, Mom and Dad bought me a tricycle! It has Thomas pictures on it and plays train sounds, but it runs like a motorcycle. Which is awwwwwesome!

After I did about 100 laps with my new motorcycle on the back porch, we stopped for some cake. Somehow, it didn't have enough strawberries for me.
 
After we were all done, Grandmom Linda was exhausted, so I let her sit down for a little bit to relax. She had a long day. I'm surprised she stayed up that long without a nap. 

Thanks to everybody for the birthday wishes. I can't wait until we have another birthday party next month. That's how this works, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I admit it! I was exhausted from having so much fun with you, Ollie, and Tommy. A great day. I hope you thanked your mommy and daddy for all they did to give you such a great birthday party.
Love you,
Grandmom Linda

Lari said...

Oh my gosh!!! What an absolutely spectacular birthday party, Jon! You have the most loving, wonderful family in the entire world. Looks like you got some totally amazing gifts and that cake looks yum yum yummy!! Thanks for bringing so much joy to all of our lives. Miss you tons!!! xoxoxo