Sunday, February 24, 2013

Happy birthday to me! (Part three)

Mom and Dad say I'm three years old today, but I'm pretty sure I'm older than that. How many three-year-olds do you know who can drive a train? I can, probably. They won't let me try.

Anyways, to recap, here I am just a few days old:

And here I am at my first birthday:

And here I am at my second birthday:

And I think we can all agree that absolutely nothing has changed today:

In fact, Dad will tell you I'm just as calm and pleasant for these pictures as I was when I was just a few days old. Here's video proof:  


Thanks for all the birthday wishes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That laugh just gets more beautiful every year.

Happy Birthday, sweetheart!

Love you.
Grandmom Linda

Anonymous said...

Triple Happy Birthday, Jonathan!
No wonder you have such a great
personality already with a Dad and
Mom who love and enjoy you so much.
I can't believe your Dad had so
much energy so early this morning.
After all, he is a little older
than you. Be sure he and your
Mom take their vitamins to get them
through this big happy day.

Much love and prayer for each of
you and all who share the day,
Aunt Pat

Lari said...

Jon, you are the funniest, most charming 3 year old I know. It's been such a joy to have this blog and see you all the time. Happy Birthday Hon! Much love! xoxo