Monday, September 14, 2015

Happy birthday to me (part 1, version 2)

Dad said there are certain traditions we have to uphold in this house, and since today is my first birthday, let's take a look back at where I was a year ago:


And today? One year later? Here's what I look like:

I know, I know, the hair looks much better now. But did you see how much smaller the bear has gotten? Jonathan was right! He keeps telling me Mom and Dad forget to feed the poor guy. I'll have to make sure we do it from now on. 

3 comments:

GrandmomShane said...

A great tradition and another great picture!

Anonymous said...

Grandmom Shane is so right! A great tradition.
A year old already. God bless you, Sweetheart.
Love,
Grandmom Linda

Anonymous said...

You look so happy on your real birthday, Emma!
God bless you, your big brother and your Parents.
Love,
Aunt Pat