Saturday, November 19, 2016

Train trip

We got a chance to catch up with Tyler at the Baltimore Train museum last weekend. Good news, they still have giant trains there!

This was Emma's first chance to ride on a train, so we had to ease her in slowly. I has her watch the model trains for a while so she understood what we were getting into. 

The train ride through Baltimore was awesome, even though the train didn't go as fast as I wanted it to. But it was super hero day at the museum, and Dad said the train wasn't even running. It was just being pushed by Superman. So I guess that explains it. 

Iron Man and a bunch of other super heroes were on board. I gave him a high five, but I really didn't want to shake hands with Poison Ivy when she stopped by. It just seemed like a bad idea. 

Afterwards, Tyler and I showed Emma more model trains to explain to her everything that happened. She tried to climb in a few, but she's really not that small anymore. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful day with your friend. Love it.....and you and Emma.
Grandmom Linda