Tuesday, February 7, 2017

A Day at the Museum

Emma and I got to take Mom and Dad to go see dinosaurs at the Natural History Museum this weekend, and they were as awesome as you think. It's the first time I've ever seen a T-Rex skeleton, and that guy was scary!

The Triceratops was much friendlier. I wanted to pet him, but Dad said something about 63 million year old bones and rules and stuff. 

Emma was a little worried about the size of the dinosaurs, but she loved the skeletons of the cats and the smaller animals. But she couldn't pet them either. Spoilsports.  




Of course, when the giraffe models tried to eat her, she was a little unhappy again. 

 
And we got to walk through the butterfly house too. The one on the tree in front of me was the size of my face! I didn't even think about petting that thing. Who knows what a giant butterfly is capable of. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great day.
Love,
Grandmom Linda