Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today's officially one year, so I guess it's time to check in with that bear again. Here's me with him on my one-month birthday.

And, as you can see, the bear continues to get smaller and smaller. Mom and Dad should really feed him more.

Here's my updated stats, for all of you making baseball cards of me already:

Name: Jonathan Leo
Weight: 19 pounds, 4 ounces
Length: 30 inches
Baseball seasons: One
Marital arts moves: Backwards body slam, baby fingernail eye gouge, power yelling, killer smile

Thanks everyone for reading my blog over the last year and leaving all your kind messages. Pretty soon, I'm not gonna need Dad to type for me anymore, so keep visiting!

UPDATE: OK, one more picture from today:


5 comments:

MomShane said...

Happy Birthday from Israel! We are so blessed to have you in our lives! Can't wait to see my one-year old grandson very soon!

KidSmartyPants said...

Happy birthday, Jonathan!

Anonymous said...

Hard to believe it's been a whole year already. You've already given us so much joy in that time. Happy, happy birthday and God bless you and your mommy and daddy, Jonathan!

Love,
Grandmom Linda

Lari said...

Happy Birthday, Jonathan! It's been such a joy watching you grow, explore and learn. I'm so thankful for this blog so I can see you nearly every single day. You are such a wonderful blessing to so many. Much, much love on your birthday, Sweetie. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy Real Birthday, Jonathan! Blessings on
your second year of growing, learning and being
loved and blessings on your parents who take
the time to share you with us in this really
cool way!

Love to all,
Aunt Pat

Safe journey home to your Grandmom and Grandpop
Shane and Aunt Kate