Monday, May 20, 2019

Fun Day 2019

School Fun Day was this past Saturday, which mean I ran straight for the Plinko game, because you know I have to play that every year. 

Emma is finally getting big enough to play more of these games, so I challenged her to a game of Connect Four. I beat her pretty easily, but only because she still really couldn't reach the top. 

The event had giant inflatable slides this year, which was awesome because I love jumping on 20-foot-tall pillows.

They had bounce houses that were more Emma's size too. She was afraid to go on the big slides, but had no trouble climbing into ...

... a gigantic shark mouth, which was way more intimidating than what I went on. Go figure. 

1 comment:

Grandmom Linda said...

Looks like sooooooo much fun.
Love you,
Grandmom Doyle