Saturday, October 19, 2019

New York, day 2

Our hotel in New York was pretty fun too -- we were on the 40th floor, so we got a pretty good view of everything around Times Square. 

But even cooler was the rooftop view the hotel had. It's 54 floors up, higher than that New Years Eve ball. 

If you look close, you can see Freedom Tower in the background. I've never been this far up before outside of an airplane. It was pretty awesome. 

We spent the rest of the day running around Central Park, which had such cool rocks to climb up. 

Seriously, that's a pretty cool view with a pretty cool climb right there. 

We also sampled the New York playgrounds. Not bad. They could use more grass, but A for effort. 

It was a great time, and even better since Grandmom could come with us. We'll have to do it again soon. I hear Lion King is a lot of fun...


1 comment:

Grandmom Linda said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for inviting me. Loved being with all of you. And “Lion King” was amazing. Pop and I saw that with Grandmom and Pop Shane when your mom and dad were first married. I’m sure we’d all love to see it again. I hope you get to go.
Love you all.
Grandmom Doyle