Friday, July 25, 2014

Bear time again, age 4.5

Dad always pulls out that big bear to show off how much I've grown, and every time it shows almost no change. To illustrate just how little I've grown, I pulled out my shirt from last year so you can't tell the difference in the pictures at all. 

First, here's me at 3.5 years old:

And here's me today:

Looks exactly the same to me. My legs are just as far off the floor as they always were. 

The photo shoots are getting more fun as the years pass by, however: 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much you have grown in one year, Jonathan!
There really is a BIG difference.
You're good at following your
Dad's directions like a real
model.
All your fans appreciate you and
your Dad's sharing 4.5 years of
your growing up with us.
Love,
Aunt Pat