Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Visiting Warminster

I'm a few days behind putting up these pictures, but I got to visit Tommy (and the rest of the Shanes) up in Warminster this weekend. Pop's back yard is almost all back together again, so we tested out the lawn with a sprinkler and a soccer ball to make sure it's almost ready.  

The swing set isn't back together yet, so Tommy and I practiced our swinging on the porch seat. We sat there for about three seconds before we ran around the yard 30 more times. 

We did sit still when Aunt Kate agreed to read us some Superman books. She's really good at that. She seemed a little upset when we both sat on her lap at the same time, but I think she got over it quick. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Somehow I think Aunt Kate wasn't the least bit upset to have you two handsome fellows on her lap.
Love you,
Grandmom Linda